What is needed:
- A WiFi signal available
- A WiFi Adapter (WiFi Radio)
- WiFi Antenna
- Cable to transfer signal (Not Always applicable)
- A Laptop or PC
WiFi Kits Advanced
Setting up networks, hotspots, meshes or using a WiFi signal on multiple computers involves a more technical setup and configuration than a basic WiFi Kit. Common examples are:
- Receiving a far away signal and redistributing that signal wirelessly through your home or office.
- Sharing a signal between 2 routers in different locations.
- Using a free signal wirelessly. Meaning with no antennas or cables on your laptop.
The equipment involved with this kind of set up is primarily:
- Access points
- Ethernet Cables
- Wireless Routers (not sold in our store.)