You have no items in your shopping cart.
AWUS036NEH IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless USB adapter provides users to launch IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless network at 150 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band, which is also compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g wireless devices at 54 Mbps. You can configure AWUS036NEH with ad-hoc mode to connect to other 2.4GHz wireless computers, or with Infrastructure mode to connect to a wireless AP or router for accessing to Internet.
AWUS036NEH includes a convenient Utility for scanning available networks and saving preferred networks that users usually connected with. Security encryption can also be configured by this utility. AWUS036NEH includes a convenient Utility for scanning available networks and saving preferred networks that users usually connected with. Security encryption can also be configured by this utility.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11n, 802.11b/g/n wireless standards
- 2.4GHz frequency band, MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output)
- Complies with Universal Serial Bus Rev. 2.0 specifications
- High speed transfer TX data rate up to 150 Mbps
- Supports WPS by S/W
- Supports wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES
- Wide Range coverage
- Compliant with FCC Part 15.247 for US, ETS 300 328 for Europe
- Supports driver for Windows 2000, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, Windows 7, Linux (2.4.x/2.6.x), Mac (10.4.x/10.5.x) Power PC & PC.
|Standards||Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
USB 2.0 standard
|Data Rate||802.11b: UP to 11Mbps
802.11g: UP to 54Mbps
802.11n: UP to 150Mbps
|OS Supported||Windows 2000
Mac 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
Support S/W AP
|Interface||USB 2.0 type A|
|Antenna Type||External RP-SMA 5dBi Dipole Antenna|
|Antenna||5dBi 2.4GHz Antenna|
|Frequency Range||2.412 ~ 2.483 GHz|
|Data Modulation Type||BPSK,QPSK, CCK and OFDM|
Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)
Cisco CCX support
|Operating Temp||0°C ~ +50°C|
|Storage||-10°C ~ +65°C|
|Humidity||5% ~ 98% non-condensing|